Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Canucklehead

I recently released the Canucklehead set, which I designed for Pam's Woolly Shoppe, and would love to share it with you!

In celebration of Canada's 150th anniversary, I designed a tuque, and then, for those who prefer to wear cowls, and for those who want to be extra warm and wear both, I designed a matching cowl. Worked in Estelle Worsted,  these are available in a wide range of sizes so that the whole family can be decked out in cheerful Canadian maple leaves. Might I suggest that in case you are a Toronto hockey fan, you can make them into Maple Leafs instead simply by knitting in blue and white instead of red and white. I don't happen to know any Leafs fans personally, but I respect your dedication to the cause!

On February 18th from 10:00 to 17:00, if you can make it out to Pam's Woolly Shoppe, there's a party going on, complete with Hot Apple Cider and Maple Leaf cookies, and I would love to meet you! The Canucklehead pattern will be bundled as a kit for this event only, so it's a great chance to pick it up free with purchase of the yarn needed to complete it.

Otherwise, the Canucklehead patterns are now available for purchase via Ravelry, as a set or individually! Further details on my Patterns page.

In other announcements, I've started a monthly newsletter! The first issue, with a more detailed behind-the-scenes look at the Canucklehead Set, went out the other day and is archived here, but to receive the March newsletter you can subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/czV5l9  There will be more behind the scenes information and photos, along with occasional special subscriber-only offers!







No comments:

Post a Comment